ScoutAsia serves corporates and business professionals who look after their business in Asia.
Their customers’ roles include portfolio management, researchers, corporate planning, and business development. Their common interests and challenges are risk detection (due diligence) and company monitoring.
ScoutAsia is backed by Nikkei and the Financial Times, both of whom are established and trusted media brands especially in business in finance. Their product is designed as a simpler solution compared to the other existing brands in the market.
Their latest feature, Connections+, is a unique data visualisation technology that adds a lot of value to the news and data platform.
ScoutAsia has several key areas that they wanted to promote on their website:
- Reliable sources carefully curated by Nikkei
- Powerful AI solutions developed by Handshakes
- Their human machine learning/training team
- Their ability to provide ‘alert’ notifications
- Their in-depth company data and visualisation tool – Connections+
This meant building a site that was clean, intuitive, and trustworthy was crucial as visitors to the site would be weighing up whether or not they could rely on SccoutAsia for the vital information they need to run their businesses.