The WordPress CMS powers 34% of all websites on the internet, while 60% of all sites that use CMS are powered by WordPress. The beauty of WordPress lies in its ecosystem, with a number of different plugins and themes – but knowing what to use and when is the key to a successful website build.
If you want to learn more about WordPress development in Singapore, we have articles on:
WordPress development can be complicated if you don’t know what you’re doing, so it’s important to understand WordPress best practices and strategies before building or updating a website.
Some key factors to consider include:
- Best WordPress developer practices for beginners
- Adhering to WordPress coding standards
- Choose plugin and theme developers who care
- Best practices for writing code in WordPress
- Best practices for structuring code in WordPress
- Testing code in WordPress
- Compressing images for faster loading times
- Password protection for WP Admin
- Updating WordPress plugins
- WordPress updates and support
WordPress is the most popular CMS available today. More than 25% of websites today are WordPress-powered.
Google also discovered that WordPress receives 2,740,000 search requests a month, and that figure is growing by the day!
There are a few things to remember if you are building or using a WordPress site. Make sure you choose best practices that are in line with professional website development.
Considering these factors alone may assist you in raising your website’s visibility, mobile readiness and functional capabilities.
Our tips come from WordPress experts who know how to create fast, beautiful sites for all types of brands.
You have reached the right place if you are looking for the best WordPress developer Singapore has to offer.