We’re looking for a web developer to join our team. We have recently won a number of client projects and are looking for an extra pair of dev hands to help the workflow and ease the project list.
The Web Developer is responsible for the development of client websites on WordPress. The developer will work with designers, project managers, and the development team to create aesthetically pleasing, fully functioning websites. Best practices and design trends will be utilised to ensure the success of the projects.
- Beaver Builder – We’re looking primarily for a developer that has used Beaver Builder before or is comfortable using Elementor or Oxygen. We use this framework for faster development, and you will need to work with our coding rules and best practices.
- Communication – Because the position is potentially going to be remote, communication over Zoom, Slack and Email (And updates on ClickUp) will be vital to keeping the team up to date with progress on projects.
- Time Management – It’s essential that you show exceptional self-time management skills. At Chillybin, all of our team members self manage their own time when given a deadline. So knowing how to split up deadlines into smaller chunks and knowing which ones are priority is more on the developer than a project manager.
- Attention to Details – We like pixel-perfect designs and colours being correct, so attention to detail when developing is a must. Developers are responsible for quality assurance and testing their work.
- WordPress, PHP, MySQL etc. – We work primarily with WordPress, so knowledge and experience using this CMS are required.
- VueJS – Although the projects required for the short term won’t likely use VueJS, an understanding of VueJS and frameworks like Tailwind would be great to understand if taken on for a full-time role or further shorter contracts
- Shopify – Knowledge of customising themes in Shopify would be a nice bonus. Willing to learn this is mandatory.
Benefits of working at Chillybin
- Minimum holiday at Christmas
- Work from home
- Training & development
- Flexible hours
- Performance-related bonuses
- Potential to earn commission
About the position
- Code websites from an Adobe XD design that will be provided with the appropriate assets.
- Provide time estimates to project managers to allow us to keep clients up to date with progress.
- Although there will be other developers on the team here to help, understanding how to solve your coding issues on your own will be required.
- Join in on Zoom calls to discuss the projects.
We’re open to working with developers in any location but would prefer if your regular work hours match ours in Singapore (GMT+8) for any zoom meetings.
To apply please fill in the form below